My help in making you feel at home in Bucks County extends beyond the purchase of your home. My customers call me for years afterward for the continued benefit I can provide.
I am the recognized authority when selling or buying Bucks County properties. With over thirty years of real estate experience, my continued success stems from my extraordinary knowledge and experience selling all types of real estate throughout the Bucks County countryside. My experience in the specialty markets of unique and historic homes built in the 18th, 19th and 20th century, my long-term relationships with the many builders, craftsmen and residents, and my being born and raised in the area have provided me with a network of relationships that have proved invaluable in this ever-evolving real estate market. The most remarkable aspect to speak of is my devotion to my clients, which is a direct reflection of how much I love my chosen profession.
• Member of the Friends of the Delaware Canal
• Member of the Tinicum Civic Association
• Member of the Mercer and Michener Museums
• Member of Bucks County Historical Society
• Member of Bucks County Conservancy
Specialties: • 30 Years experience selling Bucks County period homes
• Agent of the Year for Coldwell Banker Hearthside-Lahaska Office
• Coldwell Banker International Sterling Society
• Coldwell Banker Lifetime Member of the Diamond Club
• Lifetime student of Bucks County architecture, history and folklore
• Rated one of the top 100 Real Estate Agents in Pennsylvania